Glass window concept
A Sculptural tree within a window
- Glass: 10 panels of 3/8" thick glass measuring 6 ft x 8 ft each
- Art: 3D holes carved through the 8 center panels made of clear or green glass
- Anti-Reflectivity (AR) & Protection: 2 outermost panels of solid AR safety glass in either clear or bronze color
- Lighting: Fully embedded within the wall, along both sides and the top of the glass panels.
This is a fast mockup. A more detailed mockup would greatly improve on the fine details and completeness of foliage.
As the basis for the mockups above, the artist first created this 3D tree from scratch (without the use of photography). It was modeled after the growth pattern of the Southern Live Oak.
- Contact: Jed Malitz
- Phone: (985)773-0458
- Email: email@example.com
- Address: Jed Malitz, 615 Julia Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Jed Malitz Commissions